Sell tires used
Is your yard filled with piles of tires? And are you wondering what do with them?
Many recycling companies and landfills are struggling with used tires. Tires are among the largest and most problematic sources of waste and because of their shape and large volume they take up a lot of valuable space. However, tires are also one of the most reusable types of waste materials, as the rubber is very resilient and can be re-used in many ways.
Here are a few ideas on how you could sell your shredded tires:
- Asphalt companies buy large quantities of shredded rubber crumbs to mix with their hot melt asphalt to make pavements cheaper.
- Shredded tires are perfect for increasing the burning value of RDF in incineration plants, as they can really maximize their process by utilizing a rubber mixture.
- Other road construction companies purchase large quantities of medium sized shredder tires to use in road beds for minimizing vibrations and for highway sound barriers.
- Pure rubber can also be granulated and used in the foundations of race tracks, playing grounds and garden beds. It is used in bark mulch to hold in the water in order to prevent weeds from growing.
- Tire manufacturers are always looking for recycled tires that can be reused to manufacture new tires.
- Landfills can use shredded tires for leachate lines and to help them build new cells.
- Steel mills can use shredded tires as a carbon source by replacing the coal or coke during manufacturing.
- Rubber tires can be used in barriers such as collision reduction, erosion control, rainwater runoff, wave action that protects piers and marshes.
How can TANA Shark help you process your waste tires?
Thanks to our top-niche cutting and shredding technology, many of the TANA Shark waste shredders are mainly used to shred tires, as our technology allows us to cut tires into small pieces with the lowest possible fuel consumption. We can easily produce all types of sizes, from small particles to medium or larger pieces depending on your needs. Different types of screens allow us to modify the production in just 10 minutes. When using a TANA Shark we can ask our customer what particle size they want and adjust the shredder settings accordingly for an immediate on the spot production.
Watch this video of a TANA Shark producing small particle sizes for a cement kiln and see how this technology helps in achieving a maximum RDF value.
For any questions regarding tire shredding, please leave your contact details here or e-mail email@example.com.
TDA is the future solution to lightweight foundations
Tyre waste shreds are environmental friendly choice for purifying waste water
New possibilities in recycling end-of-life tyres
48"x120" USED TIRES BANNER SIGN tires sale sell wheels wheel rim rims wear signs
Lawn & Patio (SignMission)